Work in Trades is about....
Work in Trades is for students
who know what they want to do and are ready to get to work at a solid
career in a skilled trade. Work in Trades allows them to start their apprenticeship
while they are in high school. Being in a Work in Trades program means that they
are earning credits towards graduation while on the job accumulating
hours towards their apprenticeship and getting PAID! We call it "Earn
While You Learn". Students can arrange to dedicate a semester to work
full time or they can work in the summer or part time around their
What Students Get:
- Up to 4 courses (16 credits) towards Graduation
- An opportunity for a $1000 scholarship from the Industry Training Authority
- All paid hours contribute to apprenticeship program requirements
- Graduate with experience and connections
- Get paid to go to school!
- A smooth transition from High School to a great career.
Plumbing / Heating