The Open Door Education Center, situated in Downtown Vernon, is an adult-oriented program for students wishing to complete
their schooling in an alternate learning setting. The Open Door offers grade 10-12 courses using
computer managed instruction combined with direct one on one instruction by qualified
teachers. It is intended for students, 17 years or older and adults, looking for
self-paced flexible learning opportunities.
All student's personal programs are designed to meet British Columbia high school graduation and post-secondary prerequisite requirements.
What does Open Door offer?
- adult and youth graduation diplomas
- upgrading for post-secondary program
- secondary school curriculum
- online courses
- hospital-homebound services
How do we do it?
- certified teachers
- individual educational programming
- flexible hours
- self-paced learning - work at your own pace