1. Girls Connect. A group designed to promote self-esteem for girls aged 6-8 and 9 -12. For more information click here.
2. Empower Myself. Learn how to manage and express emotions in a positive way, for kids ages 6 - 8 and 9 - 12. For more information click here.
3. Changes. Helping kids develop skills in order to deal with big changes in their life (divorce, death ect.. ), for kids ages 6 - 8 and 9 - 12. For more information click here.
4. Taking Care of You and Me. An empathy and relationship building group designed to designed to serve all kids who have encountered bullying. For kids ages 9 - 12. For more information click here.
5. Parenting a Child with ADD and ADHD. Children with ADD/ADHD may be very sensitive and intelligent, and they may also be impulsive, easily distracted and very unorganized. Parents of children with this disorder often feel confused and challenged by their children’s behaviours and reactions. For more information click here.