"Our mission is to foster achievement, self-esteem and social responsibility, in a safe, supportive, and progressive environment."
Toward Honour and Excellence
How will student engagement change if technology is used in content, process, and product?
Kalamalka Secondary is a learning community comprised of administrators, teachers, support services, students, and parents where:
1. All members of the community are committed to improving learning.
2. All students master clearly defined essential skills.
3. Members of the community have a shared responsibility for all other members.
4. Effective leadership is evident in administrators, teachers, support services, students, and parents.
5. Proven research-based practices are implemented.
6. Collegial collaboration is scheduled and expected.