Class of 2014 and beyond
What You Will Need to Graduate:
|80 Credits |
|Required Courses || |
| ||Language Arts 10 *||4 credits |
| ||Language Arts 11 ||4 credits |
| ||Language Arts 12*||4 credits |
| ||Social Studies 10 ||4 credits |
| ||Social Studies 11 or Social Studies 12 or Canadian Civics 11 or BC First Nations Studies 12*||4 credits |
| ||Mathematics 10*||4 credits |
| ||Mathematics 11 or 12 ||4 credits |
| ||Science 10*||4 credits |
| ||Science 11 or 12 ||4 credits |
| ||Fine Arts or Applied Skills 10, 11 or 12 ||4 credits |
| ||Physical Education 10 ||4 credits |
| ||Planning 10 ||4 credits |
| ||Exit Interview Graduation Transitions||4 credits |
| ||Total of required courses ||52 credits |
| ||Elective Courses ||28 credits |
| ||Ministry document regarding external credits|| |
|Note:|| || |
- A minimum of 16 credits required at Grade 12 level from ministry-authorized, board/authorized, or post secondary courses.
- * Five Graduation Program Exams in Grades 10-12 are required for graduation, including a Grade 12 Language Arts Exam.
- Grade 12 Provincial Exam may be required for post secondary admittance, please verify with institution.
- a language 11 course may be required for post secondary admittance, please verify with institution.
- An unlimited number of credits from board or independent
school authority-authorized or post-secondary electives may count
If you have any questions about course slection and graduation requirements pleasse see or email Mr. Colclough or Ms. Erickson as soon as possible.