PARENT TEACHER INTERVIEWS
Thursday, April 12
4:00 – 7:00 PM
Early Dismissal @ 1:00 pm
Busses Run Regular Times
ONLINE INTERVIEW BOOKING SYSTEM - OPTIS
This is a web-based program; bookings are NOT done through Parent Connect
STARTING @ 8:00 am – Monday, March 12th
you can begin Booking your Appointments
By Clicking on to the OPTIS link Below:
Once you are at the OPTIS website/sign in page:
- RETURNING users - if you registered last term/year you will be prompted to sign in.
- Forgotten your password? Click on "Lost Your Password?" tool for it to be emailed to you.
- NEW users - New students to VSS this Semester or have never signed in to OTPIS program before: you will have to register to use the program: by providing your name, email address and create a password – (not until system opens 8:00 am March 12th) as per following procedure…
How do I register a New account so I can start making appointments?
- At the Login screen (first page you see) - Click the link which reads **New Parents: Start by clicking here.
**NOTE: NEW PARENTS (USERS): Start by clicking here does not appear until OPTIS is open for bookings.
- You should now see a registration form. Fill in the required information and click the Continue> link located at the bottom of the form.
- Once you have completed your registration you will be logged into your account where you will be able to make appointments. You can then add children to your account and schedule your appointments by teacher(s) you would like to meet with - (view your child's schedule (Sem 2/Term 3) in Parent Connect).
- Available times are listed as part of a drop down menu. If an appointment time has already been booked, then it will no longer appear on the list.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your appointment time(s)
- There is a HELP (how to instructions) section in the OPTIS program.
DEADLINE for bookings: Monday, April 9th-- 12:00 noon.
Reminder: PRINT OR WRITE DOWN YOUR APP'T TIMES.
If you do not have computer access, or experience any problem with the process
Call 250-545-0701 Ext. 103 for assistance