Please allow 3-6 business days for processing
Orders are processed after payment has been received and processed.
Please provide the following information:
- Your full LEGAL name as it was in high school.
- Your birth date
- The year you graduated
- Your address and current daytime telephone number
- If you live out of town - Where you would like your transcripts to be mailed to
- If you reside local area – Pay in person, OR, if you are having another individual pick up and pay for your transcripts, please include the person's name in your request.
- A signature or closing acknowledgment with your current legal name
(Click Here) to complete & email your Transcript Request Form to us.
Processing Fee: $10.00 - 3 authenticated copies, in sealed envelopes – mailed to you unless picking up in person
Payment can be made via Personal Cheque or Money Order
Options: Pay in person, or by another individual (see #6 above)
Remit Payment to:
Vernon Secondary School
2100 - 15 St
Vernon, B.C. V1T 9X7
Note: If you did not graduate you will be looking for your Permanent Record Card showing your SD#22 (Vernon) schooling marks. Please contact the School District Administration complex, District Records Centre (DRC). School District #22 (Vernon) DRC can be reached at 250-549-9223.